Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Poble Sec

R A D I O
C O R N U C O P I A

My best pal Josie has embarked on a new project, Radio Cornucopia - a weekly mixtape broadcast out of Barcelona. This week's gives me flashbacks to long, light nights spent hanging out in Poble Sec, vermouth behind my eyes and sunburn stinging my neck. It's early days (it started today), but it's already my favourite thing and will be posted here each time it appears. Incidentally, the photograph is taken by my other best pal / Barcelona beauty, Poppy BC.

1 comment:

  1. Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and SAVE BIG!
    * Up to 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Guaranteed.
    * As good as your dentist.
    * Same strength Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete